I was furious today. I am one those people who research everything. It makes me feel better to have as much information as possible.
My little one things I am so clever. He has this thing for science experiments and we did one over the weekend. He is so amazed by the fact that I could do a science experiment. I am not sure what he thinks about his mother specifically, but science experiments was not on the list of things I was supposed to do.
- You need pancakes, I am the one you call.
- Mama is a witch, in that I can do magic. ( I led him on here)
- Mama is good for hugs.
- You want sweeties, ask Mama, as she will likely give them.
- Mama reads stories well (Papa reads so deadpan, I don’t blame the child). I do voices and sound effects.
- Mama writes everything the right way.
- Mama has handkerchiefs and stuff inside her bag.
- Looking for something, ask Mama.
- Mama knows nothing about science experiments (surprised him on that one)
- Mama does not know how to play soccer (surprised him on that one)
- Mama works in an office and loves it (he sometimes threatens to punish me by not allowing me to go to the office…I don’t love work that much).
- Mama does not know how to turn on the Wii (I led him on here)
This morning we had another meeting with the class teacher to discuss HB. This time it seems he had an episode of note, that I even had a call from the school principal about it. I am not sure what else we are supposed to do. He is seeing a speech therapist, he is seeing the psychologist, and we never have these incidents at home.
I am a bit of a helicopter mother, I know. So this is tough for me. This morning one of the Mom’s asked if HB could come over for a playdate next Friday. She said she would take him home from school to her place and I can fetch him from their house.