- The babysitter we have had in the last week is brilliant. She will be with us until the end of this week. She is so great with Honeybear and between us all, Honeybear has shown huge improvement in his grasp of the basic concepts they need to know at school. He is doing so well, and he expects to have to do a certain amount of school stuff at home. The worksheets are great and help us to keep track. There are so many great resources out there in the world of internet.
- My big project is done. Yippee!!! Work should ease of a little (until the next one). Our client was suitably impressed and my family survived it and came out smiling on the other side.
- I see that Honeybear is more social. I am not sure if it is an age thing or some event that made him more confident. He converses with other strange adults and kids and is willing to talk, instead of hiding behind my leg.
- Hubby and I are about the celebrate eight years of being married. Not sure what our plans are, but definitely a celebration and some relaxing.
- Honeybear is also doing great at the swimming thing and I am so proud of him. He is also willing to learn with different teachers and does not bat an eyelash if his regular instructor is not there.
All in all, I feel a heap better.