Honeybear only woke once, the entire night. I feel like I won the lottery. This does not mean I slept well. I still woke about every hour or two, wondering if he was ok, if the monitor is working. I totally wasted the hours I could have been asleep. I wonder if he will do it again tonight?
I have made a note of all the conditions I possibly could and see if I can replicate it tonight:
- I dressed him in bottoms without socks, so his feet were open.
- He did not really have too much dinner.
- I breastfed in two sessions before he fell asleep
- He had a late afternoon nap (from which he was very crabby, hence the lack of dinner)
- I fed from the same breast to give him more hindmilk, plus I expressed late afternoon to create more hindmilk.
I hope this is the turning point.
I shall let you know tomorrow how it went.
XXXXXX fingers crossed XXXXXXX